If you are accepted to the program, you will receive an acceptance package. Once accepted, please take the following steps.
- Pay Program Fees : The invoice will be enclosed in your acceptance package. Please follow the instructions on the invoice.
- Submit Medical Consent Form to APU <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Submit Online Survey:
- Survey1: Gateway Pre Departure Survey
- Survey2: Arrival Information
- Book your Flights: Please read this travel information before booking your flights
- Purchase Overseas Insurance: See the guide book for Accepted Students. You will need to provide proof of current overseas insurance coverage at the program orientation.
..and don't forget to:
- Send an Email to ＜email@example.com＞ if you make any changes to your flight schedule.
- Check your email regularly for additional announcements from APU.
- (Beginners) Start studying Japanese hiragana and katakana.
All Gateway students will be introduced to a volunteer group of “APU Buddies.” The buddies will help you in finding the information and resources you need for a smooth transition and adjustment to Japan as well as APU culture during the orientation period.
Your buddies will:
- E-mail you before you arrive. Feel free to ask questions about life in APU and Beppu!
- Give a campus tour on Orientation Day
- Plan events during the program
More Information for Prospective Students
Program Details For