Zoom meeting IDs and classrooms are announced prior to the beginning of each Quarter. Make sure to check the timetable for your program before the classes begin. Check here for open classrooms for attending online classes.
2021 Spring Class Timetables
The following timetables are subject to change.
Past Class Timetables
You can use the class timetable from last semester to plan your future course registration. Since all courses are held once per year, if you cannot find a particular course for this semester, you will most likely find the course in the class timetable for next semester.
You should carefully plan your semester class registration schedule in advance. It is strongly recommended that you register for all of the classes you would like to take during the Registration Period A or B.2021 Spring Course Registration Schedule (PDF)
Important points regarding 2021 Spring Course Registration (PDF)
- Course registration for subjects held in 1st Quarter and 2nd Quarter, as well as the Winter / Summer Sessions must be done during the Course Registration Periods. Make sure to register on time.
- 1st Quarter classes cannot be added during the Correction Period 1.
- 2nd Quarter and Session classes can be added only during the Correction Period 1.
- Make sure that you keep a copy (or a screenshot) of your registration confirmation screen for reference.
- Accessing Campusmate off-campus may take some time. It is recommended that you register from an on-campus computer.
- Campusmate is closed for maintenance every morning between 3:00am - 5:00am (JST).
For details on course registration rules, please click here.
You may check your program subject list for the category in which each class falls (ie. Elective Subject, Seminar Subject, etc.)AY2014 Curriculum GSAM Subject List (PDF) for those enrolled before March 2021
AY2014 Curriculum GSAM Subject List (PDF) for those enrolled after April 2021
AY2014 Curriculum GSMM Subject List (PDF)
AY2014 Curriculum GSAD Subject Registration (PDF)