- Accessing the Online Registration System off campus may take time. It is recommended to register from an on-campus computer.
- Each morning, between the hours of 3:00am – 5:00am (Japan Time), the new Registration Support System will close for maintenance.
- Semester Registration only takes place once; make sure to complete registration for both quarters and the session period.
- Registration will not be conducted beyond the dates in this notice. Be sure to register on time.
- After registering subjects via the Campusmate, print out your registration confirmation screen for reference.
*Regarding Class Registration/ Cancellation
1st Quarter Classes CANNOT BE ADDED during the Correction Period 1. 2nd Quarter & Summer/Winter Session Classes CAN BE ADDED ONLY during the Correction Period 1. Students should carefully plan their semester class registration schedule in advance. The Academic Office strongly recommends registering ALL CLASSES during the designated Registration Period A or B.
You may check your school's Subject List for the category in which each class falls (ie. Elective Subject, Seminar Subject, etc.)
Class Timetable for GSAM&GSM
The following timetables are subject to change.
Classrooms for classes are announced prior to the beginning of each Quarter.